Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A One Day Diary


 November 10, 2010

           I woke up at 6:30 and left for school at about 7:25. I got to right before the bell which is a good thing because I usually make it there on the bell and that sometimes makes me late. Today was pretty uneventful, but I had two quizzes and one test. I went to the college fair with some friends tonight and saw some other friends there too. We got there a little after 6 and left at about 7:10.  I had been to it last year, so there weren’t a whole lot of new things to see. Regardless, it was still good and I found a couple colleges that interested me. I was very pleased to learn of some Christian colleges that offered nursing as a major. I got home with enough time to write my British Literature journal entry and watch the premier of the new season of Psych, which I had been looking forward to for a while. I’m happy that there’s no school tomorrow. It’ll be nice to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment