Thursday, August 12, 2010

Questions


1. I like to write if I have something to write about and I wish I were a better writer. The last piece I wrote was a paragraph for Bible class. I journal occasionally and text.
2. I like reading if it is an interesting book.The last book I read was Faith of Our Founding Fathers. I went to the library as a child, but i wouldn't say I went frequently.I can't think of a favorite novel, but enjoy reading regular fiction, as well as historical fiction. My favorite children 's book is probably Guess How Much I Love You.
3.I think technology is mostly good and very useful. I'm not a gamer, and I have a Facebook, but I don't actily use it.
4. I think learning is good and important. I learn best visually, but sometimes it varies depending on what it is. I usually lean towards book reports, but it depends on what the book report or project is on.
5. I want to take this class because I enjoy reading and the class seemed interesting and challenging. The online aspect also appealed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment